Friday, September 14, 2012

TRESemme Nourishing Rituals Rejuvenating Mud Masque Review

Lately I've been on the hunt for a great conditioner or treatment for my over dried hair.
I've been wearing it down more, now that the weather is cooling, and I've noticed just how many split ends my hair has!
It also tends to feel very brittle, from the constant straightening I do to it.
Now don't get me wrong, I always use heat protectant and condition it, I just havn't found the product that really works great for my specific hair needs.
Last week, While at Target, I decided to take a peek down the hair care aisle and found this intriguing new product.
This was something I've never heard of before, and the fact that it was called a "Mud Masque" was what really got me.


Fortunatly, you get a lot of product for your money. 8 ounces cost only $5.00 USD.
Quite a steal!
Unfortunatly, I'm not quite sure where the term "Mud Masque" comes in. This is a simply a deep conditioner. Its a little gimmicky of them to include that if it is infact just a conditioner.
It doesn't contain anything to even do with mud. It claims to contain dead sea minerals, but I found that it also has coconut milk and panthenol (Vitamins!) Which are both great for your hair.
It also smells lovely, it reminds me of the scent of a salon!


To use this, you simply apply it after shampooing, leave it in for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse it out.
After doing so, my hair felt amazing. It was so easy to brush through, and there was virtually not a single tangle or snag in my hair.
When my hair dried, it was the softest and smoothest its been in a while, without loads of products in it.


My only disappointment in this product is the parabens. I hate when companies use them, especially with their lingering dangers.
I'm not one that's overly cautious, which is why I picked this up, but be warned if you are.

Overall, I'm really satisfied with this product! It's both affordable and works wonders in your hair. If you're a fan of deep conditioners, definitely check this one out!

6 comments:

  1. The price is pretty good for the amount that you get. I'm glad that the results were nice. That is something I'd love to try. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I hope that you try it, I think you'd love it!

      Delete
  2. nice post, seems like really good product :) I wish we have this in Poland.. You have very nice blog, I add you to my followers and I will back here many times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, looking foward to seeing you here!

      Delete
  3. lovely great blog, maybe follow each other? I would like to...
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥