Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012!


Hi guys! Today I finally recieved my much anticipated Beauty Bloggers Vox Box from Influenster!

If you'd like to know more about Influenster, click here.

Essentially, Influenster is a program where you recieve boxes of products for free to review and share your opinions on. You get more boxes and invites based on how active you are in the community and how many badges you earn. Its a great way to try out products you might normally not try.


What I recieved:
*NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact
*Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
*Bath and Body Works Mini Candle in Mahogany Teakwood (and a coupon for $10 off a three wick candle!)
*EBOOST Orange Flavor
*Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins
*Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

Initial Thoughts:
The NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact looks beautiful. The shades are a bit dramatic for everyday wear, but I'm looking forward to doing a look with these. I'm excited that it comes with a primer and highlight shade as well!

I love false lashes, but the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes look a bit on the dramatic side for me. Oh well, we'll see how they look on!

My obsession with Bath and Body Works Candles is huge. I love the Mahogany Teakwood scent, smells like Abercrombie & Fitch. I can't wait to burn this one!

I love adding flavor to my drinks, so the EBOOST will prove interesting. I hope it tastes okay and that I can stomach the flavor! I do love orange, but those healthy drinks are sometimes ehh..

The Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins look so difficult. I normally wear my hair in a pony tail for work, so it will be fun to switch things up with these pins.

I've always wanted to try Not Your Mother's products, so I'm extremely excited to try the Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. It has coconut and silk in it! I'm intrigued!

Overall I am super excited about this box and can't wait to try out the products! Look out for reviews on some of the items I recieved, and be sure to check out Influenster!


Disclaimer: I recived these products for review through Influenster, all opinions are honest and my own.

6 comments:

  1. WOW fantastic :DD

    Thank you for your comment ^^
    NEW POST :D I wait youuu :) http://saporedimoda.blogspot.it/2012/10/blue-hair.html Kiss kiss :*

    Yes, we can follow each other :) I'm following you now! follow me back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely box of surprises! thanks for following, I am following as well.

    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    Abi K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun box, I've never subscribed to these beauty boxes but I definitely want to! The Mahogany Teakwood candle is divine. I hesitated at first when I purchased it at Bath & Body works but now I love how it smells in my room. You're blog is cute, I'm your newest follower. Hopefully you can stop by and follow back :)

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea of receiving a box full of products for review! It seems as they do have nice product and I like that it's always a surprise! Thanks for introducing me to this company, I will definitely be looking into it!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! This is the best thing, Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    how to make makeup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥