Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Facial Cleanser Review

If you typically read my blog, you most likely know that I struggle with acne. I recently posted about a bunch of products that were doing great things for my skin, but again my skin seems to have changed and it is breaking out like crazy. I've always heard great things about the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit on Youtube and blogs, but never really thought twice about it until recently.


What It Claims to do: With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, this unique formula clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminates oil and dirt without over drying.

How great is the packaging? I was so happy to see that this cleanser had a pump. Its very convenient, and there is less chance of wasting product. I also have to admit, I was also drawn to the fact that the cleanser is pink. I mean, who can resist that?

During the first few days of trying this product, I loved it. It has a brilliant lather and smells delicious. Best of all, after washing my face with it, not a trace of makeup is left! I apply toner to a cotton pad, wipe it all over, and not a thing is left on the cotton pad. I was so amazed at how easily it removed 100% of my makeup.


After about a week or so, I knew that this was definitely one of the most amazing products I've ever come across. My blackheads are significantly decreased, and the breakout I had when I started using this cleanser? GONE. Now I don't doubt that I'll have a pimple here and there while using this face wash due to hormones and such, but I'm honestly so impressed with the performance of this cleanser. It contains salicylic acid, which helps treat and prevent breakouts. Previously, I was using a $20.00 cleanser, and it didn't even compare. The pink grapefruit cleanser is certainly budget friendly, something I always look for in skincare.

The only downside to this product (Which comes along with all acne clearing products) is that it drys out my skin. I expected this of the cleanser, but paired with a moisturizer, it doesn't seem to be a problem, and it doesn't seem to over dry.

Overall, I recommend this to anyone with acne. It's an amazing, wallet friendly cleanser that will treat and prevent those pesky breakouts.

22 comments:

  1. Great review! they have some amazing products.

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great review, I think I might try to find it when those pesky monthy breakouts happen!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think you should absolutly give it a shot, I love it :)

      Delete
  3. I agree with your review. I use Neutrogena too. It is a very reliable brand and also affordable. But this cleanser is so effective and works so well for the skin and breakouts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been a fan of Neutrogena, mainly because it is so affordable and accessible, but also as a you said-because it works so well :)

      Delete
  4. I barely started trying out the neutrogena grapefruit foaming scrub and I'm still not sure what I think about it.
    I've been struggling with acne lately and I really hope the scrub works as well as the cleanser works for you :)

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to try the scrub! I went the store the other day to pick it up but they were all out.. hope it works for you!!

      Delete
  5. I know the Neutrogena brand, but I didn't knew about this oil free wash. Great product, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this product, it smells so great! Unfortunately I've never actually tried this variation, I stick to the unscented oil-free cleanser, which works wonders, but really dries me out :( There's a new post up on my blog and I'd love to hear what you think of it, so feel free to stop by!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunatly I don't have overly sensitive skin so products with scent dont bother me, but I agree it does dry me out as well :( I guess thats what happens when you have to use acne products, Lol! I would love ot check out your new post :)

      Delete
  7. Great post sweetie, u have a lovely blog
    Would u like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually I don't like so much Neutrogena products. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this on the local mart shelf but didn't pick it up. I am definitely gonna try this out!!

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I'm following you!
    xx Karolina

    Caramode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so suprised by this! In a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have used this product before. It made my skin very dry but I guess it was part of removing acne cause it worked like a charm!
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post, I love your blog :)
    Btw, thanks for your comment on my blog. Now, I'm following you back.

    http://yurizastr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog ^^ loves it)

    follow me and i will follow you)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sữa rửa mặt Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleanser - Là sự kết hợp độc đáo giữa tinh chất bưởi và vitamin C giúp đánh bay hoàn toàn các khuyết điểm cũng như mụn đầu đen trên da mặt, đồng thời sữa rửa mặt loại bỏ dầu nhờn dư thừa và bụi bẩn mà không làm khô da hay gây kích ứng.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥