Thursday, October 4, 2012

TAG! Whats in My Shower?

Hi Guys! Today I did that "What's in My Shower" Tag, except I recorded it as my first Youtube video! Check it out, its not the best but I hope you can at least enjoy, and if you are on Youtube please subscribe! I plan to be posting on there a lot more! It would mean the world to me to get the support of all my followers here! Let me know if you do subscribe so I can return your love!



Products Mentioned:
Body Shop Loofah
Nature My Canus Moisturizing Cleanser with Goats Milk
Neutrogena Oil Free Redness Soothing Acne Wash
B&BW Sweet Pea Triple Moisture Shower Cream
CO Bigelow Vitamin Boost Cream Cleanser
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit
CVS Apricot Scrub
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
Victorias Secret Smoothing Body Scrub in Mango Temptation
Tresemme Rejuvenating Mud Masque
Nexxus Hydra Sleek Conditioner
Skintimate Shave Gel Vitamin E
Suave Color Protection Shampoo
Olio Di Argan Shampoo
Suave Humectant Conditioner
Wide Tooth Comb



4 comments:

  1. You have a great blog! What do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I LOVE Aussie 3 minute miracle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥