Monday, November 5, 2012

October Empties | What I've Used Up this Month!

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for my lack of posts, I misplaced my camera for a while and just found it! I'm running late on my empties and got them up as soon as I could! I finished TONS of products in the month of October, which is really exciting! I hope you all enjoy, and if you have posted any empties for October, feel free to share in the comments!

Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder
I absolutly love this powder! It has a nice medium coverage, keeps my skin matte all day, and best of all, only costs me a dollar!

Loreal True Match Super Blendable Blush in Baby Blossom
I didn't really love this blush, mainly due to the face that it has an over load of sparkles. If it was matte, the baby pink color is super gorgeous and flattering. I had two, so I figured I'd just finish it up.

Nature By Canus Hydrating Facial Scrub
Before the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit cleanser came into the picture, this was my favorite face wash. Its a very gentle scrub that removes makeup quite well. Although I loved it, twenty dollars is way too much for any face wash.

Caress Whipped Souffle Body Wash
This is honestly the most AMAZING body wash! I found it at a discount store and unfortunatly, this product has been long since discontinued. It smells like heaven and is a whipped cream texture. Its extremely moisturizing but lathers well at the same time.

Suntastic Feel EDP
This was not a bad perfume,( I believe its a dupe for some JLO perfume) but It just didn't smell right on my body. I used it as a room spray just to get some good use out of it though ;) It was a fresh smelling perfume, but it turned floral on my skin.

StarFruit hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works
I adore the Bbw hand sanitizers, they're so adorable and convenient! This one smelled like clementines, my favorite fruit!:)

Lumene Time Freeze Eye Perfecting Treatment
I believe I got this free with another Lumene product. I'm assuming its for those who are older and maybe are beginning to see wrinkles or something. I don't have those yet, so personally I didn't notice a difference with this treatment.

Olio Di Argan Shampoo
I loved this shampoo. It was only about seven dollars at Marshalls and was great for my hair. It left it feeling soft and healthy, unlike other shampoos that strip it and leave it feeling dry. Argan Oil is pretty high up on the ingredients list, which drew me to this shampoo as well. If you happen to see it at your local Marshall's or TJ Maxx, try it out!



(Just a side note, keep on the lookout, I'm going to be having a giveaway for a Limited Edition Oscar De la Renta scarf soon!)

17 comments:

  1. You finished a lot of products! I can never finish much of my make-up and skincare most of the time. Guess I'm too lazy to use them everyday.

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I guess I make more of an effort to finish products when I do posts like this! :)

      Delete
  2. Great empties - the Jordana powder sounds like a winner! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used to use L'Oreal superblend before I switch to MAC but I loved it!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice I just wish it wasn't so shimmery! It may just be this color, but the formula is lovely :)

      Delete
  4. Nice products, mine is also finishing very fast)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked your blog!

    Follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely, great post.

    Lovely blog, I'm following you on GFC.
    Would love it if you checked mine out and maybe follow back if you like it?

    Stay in touch.

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a shame these products fe from the states, they look fab! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. ciekawy blog ;) zapraszam do siebie i wspolnego obserwowania jesli masz ochote ;>

    ReplyDelete
  9. join my giveaway if you would like! :D
    http://beautifulraindroplets.blogspot.com/2013/01/first-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. abHair isn’t difficult if you have the right pieces for your colouring and hair length. Practice makes perfect with hair extensions. Perhaps you want to grow your hair, but you hate the in-between stage. If so, hair extensions can be the perfect solution, but they do require regular maintenance and as much care as you give your own hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥